An Act To Stimulate Capital Investment for Innovative Businesses in Maine
Sec. 1. 5 MRSA §17057, sub-§4 is enacted to read:
(1) Impair the retirement system's ability to obtain such material, data or information in the future; or
(2) May cause substantial harm to the competitive position of the retirement system or of the person or entity from whom the information was obtained.
(1) The retirement system's total commitment to the venture capital fund;
(2) The date of the commitment to the venture capital fund;
(3) Contributions and distributions made to or received from an innovation finance program fund;
(4) The market value of the investment;
(5) The name of the venture capital fund; and
(6) The interim internal rate of return of the venture capital fund.
Sec. 2. 10 MRSA §963-A, sub-§47-D is enacted to read:
Sec. 3. 10 MRSA §963-A, sub-§49-J is enacted to read:
Sec. 4. 10 MRSA §1026-T is enacted to read:
§ 1026-T. Innovation finance program
Sec. 5. 36 MRSA §5219-EE is enacted to read:
§ 5219-EE. Maine Public Employees Retirement System innovation finance credit