‘Sec. 1. 22 MRSA §1542, sub-§2, ¶L, as amended by PL 2007, c. 180, §2, is further amended to read:
(1) Is licensed as a tobacco specialty store;
(2) Has a gross floor area of under 2,000 square feet;
(3) Derived 60% or more of its gross revenue for the prior calendar year from the sale of tobacco-related products;
(4) Does not sell cigarettes or allow the smoking of cigarettes on the premises;
(5) Does not prepare food on premises for sale;
(6) Provides notice to all applicants for employment and employees that working in a cigar lounge may cause serious negative health effects, including an increased risk of cancer and heart disease, and that no level of exposure to environmental tobacco smoke is safe; and
(7) Holds a current Class A license for the sale of spirits, wine and malt liquor issued pursuant to Title 28-A, section 1065.