Commission to Create a Plan to Incorporate the Probate Courts into the Judicial Branch--Meeting November 15, 2021
Monday, November 15, 2021 @ 10:00 am thru 5:00 p.m.
State House, Room 228
- Meeting Agenda 11/15/21
- Proposed Models and Outstanding Issues
- Cost Estimate Revised - for discussion only
- 2021 Probate Judge Compensation
- Map: Probate Judge Terms by County (prepared by Prof. Smith of U. Maine)
- Calculating Judge FTEs Using ICON Case Load Data - for discussion only
- Court-Appointed Attorney Cost Estimate by Justin Andrus
Written Public Comments Submitted in Advance of November 15, 2021 Meeting
- Members of the public attending may attend the meeting in-person in Room 228 of the State House. All persons attending the meeting must adhere to the Legislative Council’s COVID-19 Prevention Policy.
- Alternatively, the meeting will be live-streamed on the Legislature’s YouTube page at the following link: https://youtu.be/ByCbcnE9_hc and a live audio-only stream of the meeting will be available at the following link: https://legislature.maine.gov/Audio/#228
The Commission welcomes written comments from members of the public. All persons who wish to submit written comments should send them via email to Samuel.email@example.com. To ensure that your comments are received by commission members in time for the meeting, please submit your comments by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, November 12th. Written comments received after that time will be distributed to commission members as soon as possible (but may not be distributed until the meeting is over).